(alleen in het Engels)
For 4 people – Preparation time: 10 minutes – Rest time: 3 hours
5 oranges – 1 lemon – 1 grated orange zest – 150 g caster sugar – 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier – 1/2 glass of water
- Peel theoranges. Cut them into slices with a sharp knife.
- In a bowl, setthe slices and add a bit of sugar very slightly between each layer of oranges.
- Place the bowlin the fridge for at least 3 hours, so that the oranges feel icy cold.
- Just beforeserving, put the sugar with half a glass of water, the juice of one lemon andthe grated orange zest into a saucepan.
- Cook over highheat until it turns into a syrup and then pour a tablespoon of Grand Marnier.
- Flambé and pourthis extra hot syrup over the cold orange salad.
At the entrance of the Serpent street, she bought a dozen oranges, and asked me to carry them into my handkerchief. A little further on, some bread, some sausages, a manzanilla bottle, and finally she entered the confectionery