In this 18th century manor house, located in the heart of a park with century-old trees, bordered by the Seine, you will experience a moment of luxury apart. You will taste one of the cuvés of Champagne Devaux, renowned for its aromatic complexity and great finesse.
Escapade of up to 2 hours in a collection car with a driver guide.
All-inclusive rate including round-trip transportation in a vintage car with driver.
● 78 €- from 26€/person
The rates indicated do not include the cost of visits and lunch.
Practical information :
● Duration of the on-site visit: 2H
● Schedule: 10H to 12H30 – 13H30 to 17H30 – Thursday to Saturday, April to September.
● Departure and Return : Troyes and surroundings (max 5 km) or to your hotel or guest room
● Reservation: the day before for the next day.
● Payment: Cash and credit card.
● English is spoken on most sites.
● Transfers to neighbouring towns in the Aube department on request.
Contact : 00 +33 (0)6 80 14 30 77
Siret 387 588 767 – VTC licence: EVTC 078130017
In a 1966 Volvo Break Amazon or a 1975 Peugeot 504. From Troyes to the Champagne Devaux manor house the trip lasts for about 1 hour round trip, or 70 km.
To preserve our planet: :
The car emits about 0,02 tons of CO2 per trip, which are compensated.
In order to make this trip carbon neutral, your driver buys the carbon back from Good Planet. With this contribution, Good Planet finances projects to fight global warming around the world. More information here.
Excessive drinking may damage your health, drink with moderation.