Discover the works of Camille Claudel, a major 19th century artist.
Discovery of the Camille Claudel Museum in Nogent-sur-Seine; a unique collection of nearly 300 sculptures. The works reveal the evolution of Camille Claudel’s art from 1885 to 1905: from her initiation with Alfred Boucher, then her collaboration with Rodin.
Then comes the most fertile period (1889-1898), between the happiness of a love nourished by artistic plenitude and the impatience of a recognition of his art, until his fall and madness.
A day trip in a collection car with a driver guide
All-inclusive rate including round-trip transportation in a vintage car with driver
● 138€- from 46€/person
The rates indicated do not include the cost of visits, lunch and tastings.
Practical information :
● Duration of the on-site visit: 2H
● Schedule: 10H to 13H – 14H to 18H – Except Monday from April to October – Monday and Tuesday from November to March.
● Option (+50€): lunch in a restaurant on board with a view of the mills of the Soufflet house, typical of the industrial architecture of the beginning of the 20th century.
● Departure and Return : Troyes and surroundings (max 5 km) or to your hotel or guest room
● Reservation: the day before for the next day.
● Payment: Cash and credit card.
● English is spoken on most sites.
● Transfers to neighbouring towns in the Aube department on request.
Contact : 00 +33 (0)6 80 14 30 77
Siret 387 588 767 – VTC licence: EVTC 078130017
In a 1966 Volvo Break Amazon. From Troyes to the Champagne Devaux manor house in the Hameau de Villeneuve, the trip lasts for about 2 hours, or 130 km.
To preserve our planet: :
The car emits about 0,04 tons of CO2 per trip, which are compensated.
In order to make this trip carbon neutral, your driver buys the carbon back from Good Planet. With this contribution, Good Planet finances projects to fight global warming around the world. More information here.