Are you looking for serenity, new horizons, quiet natural and isolated places?
The solution is right at your doorstep: choose a canoe or a kayak trip!
It is easy, as you have the boarding bases of the Canoe-Kayak Departmental Committee at your doorstep.
The lush Seine runs through the romantic city of Troyes and its surroundings. The departure point of your trip is never far away.
If you wish to explore the department further on, Caroline, the base manager, offers you her expertise about all the accessible routes on the Seine.
No matter if you come alone or not, this trip can be without any difficulty, along the water, watching fauna and flora peacefully, in the most relaxing environment. However, for the most courageous ones, some more challenging trips can be organized with crossing weirs, still always safely.
You can choose between very prepared trips to go by yourself freely (you will still have to do a little initiation before leaving if you are a beginner) or supervised and guided trips, depending on your wish. Give it a try! You will just want to do it again!
- Individual trips – guided on request (english available)
- Trip location: Troyes and the Aube department
- Trip length: many options from 8 km (for example: 14 km from Troyes to Savières)
- Duration: from 1h30 to 6h – ½ day
- Schedule: in spring and summer, from 8am to 10pm
- Maximum number of people: 100
- Boarding: location depending on your trip choice
- Disembarkation: depending on your boarding location
- Price: 20 € / person
- Must be over 7 years old and able to swim
- Booking required – Booking for the same day possible
- Please inform us of your arrival. We do not do reception at the nautical base because the staff is on the water, driving or at the boarding locations. Nautical base is open every day, on request.